Join today and receive a year’s worth of compelling exhibitions, engaging programs, discounts on studio art classes, and so much more.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing or renewing a membership for Danforth Art Museum\School. As you may have heard, Danforth Art received notice that it must vacate the Danforth Building as early as this fall. We intend to announce our temporary solutions to the community by the end of July.
Given the changes we expect in the next few months, we can only guarantee the benefits listed below will continue without interruption through August, 2016. Those interested in purchasing membership in order to receive discounts on summer classes are encouraged to consider the total cost of their purchase with and without the member discount prior to purchasing a membership. We will announce how we will honor current memberships and what we will offer for new memberships moving forward as soon as we are able.
If you would like to purchase or renew a membership as a show of support for Danforth Art during this time of transition, we greatly appreciate it, and remind you that your membership is 100% tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Membership cards will continue to be mailed to our customers in a timely fashion, and, for those with memberships at the Friend level or above, reciprocal benefits through NARM and ROAM will be honored at partnering organizations through your membership expiration date.
• Free museum admission and reciprocal admission to select regional museums
• Invitations to tours, lectures, receptions and special events
• Discounts on studio art classes and workshops
• 10% discount in the Shop at Danforth Art
All benefits listed above plus:
• Discounts and/or reciprocal benefits at local businesses
FEATURED DEAL! The Center for Art in Natick (TCAN) member discount for tickets to TCAN events
Designed for working artists in all stages of their professional careers
All Individual membership benefits plus:
• Eligibility for submission to Annual Juried Exhibitions
• Invitations to Networking Events, Curator Talks, and other exclusive events for
Professional Artist Members only
• Early registration and/or discounted rate on Professional Artists Series workshops and programs
• Early registration and/or discounted rate for Portfolio Review Days
All Individual membership benefits listed above plus:
• Unlimited free admission for two adults in same household (children under 17 are free)
• Save $40 on Birthday Parties
All Family membership benefits listed above plus:
• Free admission, discounts on tickets and shop purchases through two, nationwide Reciprocal Museum Programs
• Complimentary Curator-selected exhibition catalog
• Complimentary single-use admission passes for 2 guests
All Friend membership benefits listed above plus:
• Complimentary single-use admission passes for 4 guests
Framingham resident discount listed in RED: Discount offer valid on new memberships for residents living in the Town of Framingham (zip codes 01701 and 01702). Residents may be asked to provide valid I.D. or other proof of residency (utility bill, etc.). Current Danforth Art members will receive this discount at the time of their membership renewal.
Seniors (aged 65+) discount listed in BLUE. $10 off Individual or Family level memberships.
Danforth Art Memberships make great gifts during the holiday season. Our new, beautifully designed gift certificate will make a great stocking stuffer, or may be mailed directly to friends, family, and colleagues. Gift memberships may be purchased online or in person at our Admissions Desk. Don’t forget! A gift membership at the Friend Level ($150; $120 for Framingham Residents) not only provides free admission to Danforth Art, but also reciprocal benefits to over 40 museums and cultural attractions in Massachusetts alone.
Ask about special rates and tailored benefits such as single-day passes, complimentary admission partnerships, and more, for educational and nonprofit partners! Learn more.