|ALERT: Due to routine computer maintenance, online class and membership registration will not be available until Tuesday morning, March 31. To register, please call 508.620.0937 during school office hours. For other information, call 508.620.0050.|
Danforth Art is closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s, Independence Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Danforth Art is open on the following Monday holidays:
Martin Luther King Day and Presidents Day.
For School hours check the Student Info page.
|Children Under 17||Free|
Free admission for Framingham residents*
(with I.D. or proof of residency) on Saturdays from 10am to 12pm.
Learn more about special membership rates for Framingham residents here.
Free admission to Members of the following organizations:
• AAM (The American Association of Museums)
• TCAN (The Center for the Arts in Natick)
• ICOM (International Council of Museums)
• Mutual One Bank Club Advantage
• All students and faculty of Framingham State University
• All students and faculty of Massachusetts College of Art & Design
• All students and faculty of The School of the Museum of Fine Arts
Free admission to Members of the following Museums:
• Art Complex Museum (Duxbury, MA)
• Bennington Museum (VT)
• Cape Cod Museum of Art (MA)
• Farnsworth Art Museum (Rockland, ME)
• Fitchburg Art Museum (MA)
• Lyman Allan Museum of Art (New London, CT)
• Mattatuck Museum (Waterbury, CT)
• New Britain Museum of American Art (CT)
• Provincetown Art Association and Museum (MA)
Members of NEMA (New England Museum Association):
• Free Admission or $1.00 off Guest Admission
Members of MTA (Massachusetts Teacher Association) and AAA (American Automobile Association):
• $1.00 off Single Admission
Members of WGBH, WUMB, and the HR Consortium of MA Cultural Institutions:
• Buy One Admission, Get One Free or $1.00 off Single Admission
*Free admission hours are offered to Framingham residents as part of Danforth Art’s purchase agreement with the Town of Framingham for the Jonathan Maynard Building at 14 Vernon Street on Framingham Centre Common. For more information, please see “Planning for the Future”